Our authorized instructors are experienced in building safety leaders and educating workers from all backgrounds in organizational safety programs and procedures. Our training is trade-specific and engaging to encourage participation. We provide training designed to empower workers and improve safety culture.
Training services can be utilized as a part of a monthly service agreement or fee-based, depending on the client’s needs.
- Safety Leadership Development Course
- OSHA – 10 & 30 hour
- MSHA – New Miner & 8 Hour Refresher
- Fall Protection
- FMCSA – DOT Regulatory Requirements
- Crystalline Silica Training
- Health Requirements (Noise & Dust)
- Basis Electrical Safety for Construction
- Speak-up, Listen-up for Construction
- New Hire Orientation
- Foreman / Supervisor Safety Training
- NCS First Aid Instruction
- Haz-Com (GHS – Hazard Communication)
WRITTEN PLAN DEVELOPMENT
Whether your company needs a new safety program or wants to ensure that your current safety program complies with current OHSA/MHSA requirements, our team of experienced safety professionals will work with you to draft a specialized set of standards, policies, procedures, and a plan to implement it.
We take the hassles and headaches out of compliance. We deliver a program that’s uniquely suited to the needs of your company, employees, and worksites. Including:
- Safety Culture Assessment and Consultation
- Written Policy and Procedure Development
- Safety Policy Roll-Out
- Leadership Coaching and Training
- Policy Training to all field employees
- Behavioral Based Safety Training
With more safety regulations being enacted in the construction industry, combined with increased measures of enforcement, it can be difficult to stay current with all of a jobsite’s requirements. One of the best ways to stay compliant with regulations is to have jobsite inspections performed by an objective, qualified professional. A site safety inspection can help identify hazardous conditions and correct the hazard before injuries or accidents occur.
Our jobsite inspections will identify and provide strategies to correct any unsafe work conditions. Our inspections include:
- Walk through the jobsite to assess the current conditions, proper worker PPE, and site-safety plan compliance.
- Documentation for required logs, safety plans, inspection checklists, orientations, incident documentation, and job hazard analysis are accounted for and present.
- Follow-up on previous inspections – If we have previously performed an audit, we will follow up and check that recommended corrections have been implemented and safety is improved.
- Record Audit Findings – document and report any safety hazards or unsafe conditions that need to be corrected.
- Provide Strategies and Actions for Improvement – Offer solutions for unsafe and hazardous conditions.